HannahFetcher: How are you guys spending your time as an investment in your future? Do you have any suggestions for everyone else?
- Chris y Lisa: There are many online courses that used to be paid but are now free. (ie Build a WP Website, Online Marketing). Some are even certified – universities and education institutions around the world are offering free online courses
- shellygoettl: Free 5-Day Productivity Challenge with John Ruman on Facebook is terrific
- iPhone Josie: Join webinars. There is a meeting with Katie Lance in an hour. She is the marketing expert from R42020
staceywatson: What system are you using for visual tours? Are you just using iPhone video or is there a format designed for real estate?
- jaaec: I am using whatever is easiest for the client to be able to see the property hear me ask questions
- Isabelle Emond: I bought a DJI memo, 150$ at Multiplaza. You attach your phone to it and it soften the walk and movements, makes really cool videos
- alexander : better way to do videos is to use a mix of apps… use dji osmo , also the Ricoh 360 tours
- chrisspears: I carry my drone thru the property
Theo Veenstra: Push the fact that RE/MAX Costa Rica is the most organized brand in the country. It creates a huge amount of comfort for clients